Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Beginnings

Good day,

With my husband out of town on a photo adventure up North I decided it was time to sit down and begin what so many people have already started...an archive of their life for friends and family living across the globe and for others who just might get a laugh out of who we are and what we do.

Who am I, well, I don't know that I can answer that completely. I am a wife, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, and friend to start. I am a Christian who treasures the reality that I am a child of God above all else. I am a mother of two cats and a hamster. I can finally say I am not an official student for the first time in a long time since I just completed an MDiv from Luther Seminary this past May! Woot! Soon I hope to be a pastor. So, there you have it...a little bit of me.

Peace
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment